Practice Management Blog
Power Diary Updates – preview client files & invoices, new diary view toolbar, and more
Here’s what we’ve recently released…
New: View Clients’ Previous and Next Appointments
Now you can easily see and access your clients’ previous and next appointments, directly from the new appointment panel.
New: Preview Client Files
You can now preview uploaded client files directly in your browser without needing to download them! This feature has been requested by many and we’re very pleased with how it’s turned out. You can now preview many types of files including; images, PDFs, audio files, videos, plus many others.
This feature will not work as well with old browsers though, so for best results make sure you update to the latest version of your preferred browser. (It’s a good idea to keep your browser up-to-date anyway, to help keep your computer secure.)
Improved: Preview Your Client Invoices
Along a similar vein, we’ve now improved the invoice previewer to make it more compatible. This makes it easier to see exactly how the invoice will look for your client.
Improved: We’ve streamlined the Diary Toolbar
We’ve recently updated the diary toolbar to make the most commonly used functions more accessible.
For example, you can now quickly access the “Privacy Mode” button (for when clients are looking over your shoulder).
The date picker is also bigger so that it’s easier to navigate between dates.
New: Message all participants of Group Appointments
Do you use Group Appointments?
Good news – you can now easily send a message to all participants of a group appointment. It’s a small thing but makes a big difference for some practices.
And that’s not all…
Using Power Diary, you can now…
- Filter text messages by diary and quickly search for a client from a new filter area
- See at a glance how long someone has been on the waiting list
- Use a streamlined Edit Invoice view (thanks to everyone who provided feedback – we’re continuing work on this and balancing the needs of all users)
Plus, Power Diary has now received authentication as an official Xero Partner.
You should see these in the next couple of months…
- Two Factor Authentication for further security (optional)
- Tyro Payments (this is being reviewed by Tyro now, and we will be beta testing soon)
- New Client portal to provide more functionality
- Small updates to the Diary view to make it cleaner and more space efficient
- And lots of other small improvements
In the pipeline
We’re working on these, but we don’t have an ETA yet…
- Client forms to let your clients fill in their information themselves (without requiring any additional data entry)
- Integration with Physitrack
- Simpler editor for writing emails and letters